(as of Nov 23,2022 21:26:50 UTC – Details)
Vibration Plate have become one of the most popular passive exercise equipment today. Within just a few weeks of daily whole-body vibration, a study of users achieved similar results as treadmill sessions.
It’s perfect for athletes and sports training, or anyone looking to accelerate weight loss and burn fat. Improve muscle strength, flexibility and circulation with the Vibrating Exercise & Fitness Platform.
Now, the real question is; does it really work? The answer is YES.
Product name: Vibration Power Plate
Adjustable gear: 1 ~ 99 gear
Dimensions: 52 x 36 x 12 cm (20.47 x 14.17 x 4.72 inches)
Load capacity: 200 kg
Features: adjustment multi-range, massage, weight ,loss
Applicable places: living room, balcony, bedroom, office, gym, etc.
If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us.
We are happy to reply via email within 24 hours.
1. Adjustable vibration speed (from 1 to 99) to meet different needs, the remote control easily controls the speed with a click of a button. it allows you to try different vibration exercises or combine vibration exercise with normal training, sit-ups, push-ups, yoga, etc.
2. ABS shell guarantees greater durability and stability; Ergonomic design with load capacity up to 200 kg; Non-slip coating designed to prevent slipping; The LED display shows the time, speed and burnt fat making your workout visible.
3. Whole body vibration: vibration machines have become one of the most popular passive exercise equipment today. This type of machine helps maintain reflex reactions by burning calories and fat, It increases the metabolism, burns body fat, improves blood circulation and accelerates weight loss.
4. Simply use the machine for 10 minutes every day, not only will it promote blood circulation, fat loss and increase coordination, but it will also help release back pain while decompressing the spine.
5. Quiet operation: equipped with 4 non-slip feet with vacuum suction and protective rubber surface to prevent it from slipping during training. Imagine being able to improve your health and build better shape while watching TV at home or in the office.